After logging in for the first time, you should be directed straight to your User Profile. Open your Profile anytime by clicking on the red gear icon quick-nav button or via the dropdown in the upper right-hand corner.
- Contact Info tab: complete the required fields
- Security Tab: Change your password and PIN to something you will remember. Your password must comply with strong password requirements. A valid password is at least 8 characters and contains at least one numeric character (a number), at least one alpha character (a letter) and one special character (!@#$%^&*_-).
Application Settings tab:
- Populate your Referrers.
- Populate your Locations. Location refers to the Locations at which you teach (i.e. home, office, St. Mary's Church, teleconference). Sequence value means how you want them to appear in a dropdown list. You can number them 1, 2, 3 or 10, 20, 30 - however you'd like.
- Set your time zone.
- Configure your Default Client ID Prefix. This is a 2 digit prefix that will be added to the beginning of auto-numbered client IDs if assigned automatically.
- Enter the date of your final exam. The certification report uses this to make sure you only include eligible field service in your certification requirement totals.