- Info Cards
- Follow up Forms
- General Intake Form
- Google contacts (or other digital contact info storage. Otherwise, you can get this info from the Follow Up Form)
- Using the Info card fill in the basic client information (upper portion of the Client Detail page)
- Personal Info tab: cut and past this info from your Contact record (i.e. Google Contacts)
- Medical History tab: Complete the Medical History using the General Intake Form
- Appointments tab and then Edit. Input all of the appointments from the Follow up Form
- Finally input any Extra Chart Reviews or Pregnancy Evaluations in the Appointments Tab.
- Make a note (or journal entry) for Pregnancy Evaluations of (Category, ETA and outcome and date of Arrival )
Ideas for manually importing a backlog of client data Print
Modified on: Thu, 12 Jan, 2017 at 11:55 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.